With streaming audio, network connectivity is a must. But, many streaming devices are Ethernet only. So, how do you get a connection if running an Ethernet cable is just not feasible?
- Jo Harrop – The Heart Wants
- Jeremy Olivier - Where the light gets in
- Colin James - Open Road
- Magnus Hjorth Trio – Blue Interval
- Ellis Marsalis Trio – Twelve’s It
- Graham Dechter – Major Influence
- Lady Blackbird – Black Acid Soul
- Amythyst Kiah - Wary + Strange
- Patricia Barber – Clique
- Tedeshi Trucks Band, Trey Anastasio - Layla Revisited (Live at LOCKN')
Posted by Neil Gelowitz on 12/9/2019 to Audio Tips
Meticulous speaker alignment using the Kralk Audio Kalsu laser speaker setup. Proper speaker setup has always been very important to us at Everest Audio and this system makes it much easier and very precise.
The Kralk Audio KALSU (Kralk Audio Laser Set-Up) is a laser set up device to level and position your speakers for optimum performance in minutes. This is the new tool we now use to take our speaker alignment to another level.