The Music Hall MMF-7.3 turntable is a 2-speed, belt-driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual-plinth construction originated by Music Hall.
The distinctive design of the mmf-7.3 isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the adjustable tip-toe feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor speed controls, and wiring are isolated on their own platform and completely decoupled from the turntable.
Sorbothane hemispheres separate the two platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping.
The mmf-7.3 comes in a high-gloss piano black lacquer finish and is available with or without the Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge.
• music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction
• one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
• fully adjustable VTA, azimuth, and dampened arm lift mechanism
• counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
• completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33 and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
• motor sits on its own resonance-damping puck
• optional Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with a nude fine line stylus
• the supplied cartridge is properly aligned and mounted
• precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free, fluid operation
• non-resonant acrylic platter with metal screw-on record clamp and soft felt mat
• high-quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
• adjustable tip-toe feet with anti scratch cups
• low-noise, fully-manual belt drive design
• built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
• dust cover and 45rpm adaptor included
• excellent instruction manual and easy assembly