The Bel Canto C6i is more than just an upgrade to the former C5i; this is a new piece with serious improvements across the board. It has plenty of power to drive a wide variety of speakers, but has seen a significant upgrade in the quality of power with Bel Canto’s custom NCore implementation. On top of that, the DAC section has jumped to another league. You’ll be very hard pressed to find another integrated amplifier at this price point with a DAC that approaches what is in the C6i. As a final note, the volume control, line-in and phono stage are now all within the analogue domain.
The sound is hallmark Bel Canto which is well-balanced, detailed and highly musical due to its smooth delivery.
• Latest Gen USB 2.0 24/192 and DSD128
• Analogue preamp and volume control
• Line-In and Phono inputs are true analogue signal path
• Analogue RIAA phono stage (suitable for MM and some high-output MC cartridges)
• High-dynamic range 24/192 DAC
• Ultra-low noise master clock
• Digital inputs include: 1 S/PDIF coaxial, 2 toslink and 1 USB
• WBT Next-gen binding posts
• Advanced dedicated headphone amplifier
• Ultra-low noise custom NCore amplifier with 125W power