Recorded in 1998, this is an album that has stood the test of time sounding every bit as good now as it did back then (both musically and sonically). Select Read More below for further details.
- Magnus Hjorth Trio – Blue Interval
- Ellis Marsalis Trio – Twelve’s It
- Graham Dechter – Major Influence
- Lady Blackbird – Black Acid Soul
- Amythyst Kiah - Wary + Strange
- Patricia Barber – Clique
- Tedeshi Trucks Band, Trey Anastasio - Layla Revisited (Live at LOCKN')
- Quinn Sullivan – Wide Awake
- Allison Russell - Outside child
- Sachal Vasandani Featuring Romain Collin - Midnight Shelter
Posted by Neil Gelowitz on 10/8/2021 to Music
Guitarist Graham Dechter joined the Clayton-Hamilton Jazz Orchestra at the age of 19 and since then has had a rising career appearing with the likes of Wynton Marsalis, Freddie Cole and more. On “Major Influence” he wrote and arranged all of the songs except one. With a dream team of Clayton on bass, Hamilton on drums and Hendelman on piano, this is a straight-ahead jazz album led by guitar with a highly accomplished supporting cast. Highly recommended! Find it on Tidal.