The ZEN Mk3 provides another leap in sound quality compared to the ZENmini with its integrated dual-linear PSU, isolated dual-ethernet ports and asymmetrical anti-vibration feet. The ZEN Mk3 represents new value for money in digital audio performance.
• New Custom Motherboard with reduced EMI
• Dual-Linear Power Supply with ultra-low noise
• regulators and Nichicon MUSE Capacitors
• Asymmetrical isolation feet inspired by the ZENith SE
• Medical-Grade Mains Filter Dual Ethernet Ports for LAN and Streamer
• with dedicated isolation transformers
• 8GB RAM with 4GB In-Memory playback
• Ultra-low Noise USB Audio Output
• New Generation Quad-core Intel CPU
Powered by innuOS
innuOS allows complete Music Library management using a tablet or smartphone via Innuos Sense.
DUAL-LINEAR POWER SUPPLY
The ZEN ensures a cleaner digital signal by reducing power noise. Through a dual-linear power supply, designed by Dr. Sean Jacobs, with ultra-low noise regulator design, Nichicon MUSE Capacitors and medical-grade mains filter, your music opens up and reveals new levels of realism.
Our own custom-made Innuos motherboard is completely reworked for optimised audio performance. Sources of EMI have been removed and internal clocks optimised, resulting in a "blacker" music background and enhanced realism.
ULTRA-LOW NOISE STREAMER OUTPUT
Dual-ethernet ports with isolation transformers provide an ultra-low noise network connection for your streamer, removing noise from the path and improving sound quality on all network audio.
New asymmetrical isolation feet derived from our award-winning ZENith SE plus added chassis treatment help to combat harmful vibration that affect a clean audio signal.
Now with twice the memory of the Zen Mk2, the new Zen MK3 has 8GB RAM with 4GB dedicated memory. Music is loaded directly to memory for playback so that it doesn’t engage the hard drive, improving sound quality.